Hi guys, this will be the last time i talk to as a chairman...... Firstly, I want to say that this GWH really doesn't come easy! It was not just made up of the materials itself, but also all our hardworks, our tears and sweat, our determination, our time and most importantly our love and passion for CO. I know that many of us cancelled tuition, put your studies aside 1st, and cancelled important fellowship with either friends or family to make sure that you attend our CO practices! I'm sure all of you are jumping with joy when you see that all your hardworks paid off or just because that this might be THE LAST TIME you play your instruments in an orchestra! Anyway congratulations guys!
I also want to take this chance to thank all of you!!! Thank what?? Let me tell you....
I know that being the sec2 CO Chair 10/11, many of you does not like this and some of you even opposed it strongly, by throwing nasty words at me infront of my face and backstabs happened all the time. I know! I was saddened and regretted though i didn't show it. However, after sometimes i realised that actually it was not totally your fault, but also due to my own imperfections... (I don't think i want to elaborate on this....haha) Then i know that you guys are also trying to tolerate me (your imperfect leader), this is the time when i tell myself to "be strong and be the support of CO" (成为华乐的支柱吧)!! Through all these tears and joy in CO, i really learn a lot of things from you guys.... So i just want to thank you for giving me chance to be your leader, to learn and to progress! Thank God for putting you guys in my life! Love you guys! ^^
Lastly, i just want to encourage the new comms: Be the support of CO" (成为华乐的支柱吧)!!
