Hey fellow CO mates! Let's welcome the new batch of leaders alright!
COMM
Chairman - Tay Jun Wen
Vice-Chairman - Denise Chong, Michael Tan
Secretary - Candy Teo
Treasurer - Ng Yimei
Student Conductor - Benedict Lim
Vice-Student Conductor - Lubin Chee
Instrumental I/C - Ng Yu Shui, Priscilla Her
Scores I/C - Sim Fangling
Recreational I/C - Cheng Xin Ze
Sundries I/C - Carrin Tiang
Woodwind Dzz - Vanessa Kee
Bowstring Dzz - Shermaine Ang
Pluckstring Dzz - Aloysius Seng
Percussion Dzz - Pok Wei Han
SUBCOMM
Dizi Xzz - Amelia Kow
Sheng Xzz - Carrin Tiang
Suona Xzz - Alex Oon
Huqin Xzz - Ong Yulin
Cellobass Xzz - Agnes Chow
Yangqin Xzz - Ong Kai Hong
Liuqin Xzz - Candy Teo
Pipa Xzz - Annabelle Lim
Ruan Xzz - Dillon
To new comm members:
No matter what post you are given, whether you are glad or not, we are all contributing to the CO. So we hope you can accept our decisions. We trust that you can do it! (:
Make the CO proud! Make yourselves proud!
