Hi. This is fangxin. :) Due to some problems of my hostel's wireless, i cannot see the log-in page. I just want to express my appreciation to you. I really feel our co bond together last night. I enjoy in it a lot. Although we made some mistake, but i can feel everyone really put in much effort already, our 下半场 is better than 上半场, right? Maybe we're just too nervous, i think this experience could help our syf, as we already have performance there. :)
Let's work hard for our syf and be confident, we won't let senior upset, right? :) And i really want to thank you. For you tell me joke before my solo. For you shake my hands. For your words support me. For your 鼓励和肯定的眼神 and smile. For your hug after our whole performance :). For helping move instruments in the dark.
每个人都为Co付出了汗水和精力。well done, everybody. :) I'm really excited last night... Every scene during the concert just continue appear in my mind, especially the last part we cheer together. :) I love you, my friends and our dear co :) Btw, i think we should have a co cheer. Agree? :) Have a nice weekend :)
