HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PEOPLE :D
CO PRACTICES ARE RESUMING I ASSUME THAT YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY EXCITED. LOL.
Ok let's shall skip the practices part.
CO CAMP IS COMING UP I ASSUME THAT YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY EXCITED!!!!
"YES YES YES YES YES"
LOL Sorry I'm bored but.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy do turn up for practices and definitely this co camp.
We, comm, have planned very nice games for you people!
The Passing down ceremony will be held on the Second day of the camp so SENIORS! PLEASE ATTEND!!
Practices this Dec are for you ppl to brush up on your skills so as to do better for the next SYF!
GWH OKKKKKKKKKKKKK
CHEERS PPL WE SHALL PLAN LUNCH OUTING IN BETWEEN PRACTICES. AND MAYBE OUTING AFTER PRACTICES. WHO'S IN?
edit// (by Alfred)
CO Camp will be from 28 - 29 December 2009.
There will be a CO Chalet from 17- 19 December 2009 at Pasir Ris.
Interested parties do feel free to MSN/email me at alfredang94@hotmail.com
