Gosh...It has been 1,2,3,4 4 months since I last visited this CO blog...lol...I should be ashamed...(hides in a corner)
Hope all of you had fun in the CO camp which i thank all of the CO members who attended and making it a success and maybe absorbed abit from my 'motivational' talk...which is not tat successful as I saw some of u dozing off...
Gotta stress some points again...although I have said this alot of times but yeah...next year is SYF...no matter how u hate it, it is still coming...
We have practiced 3-4 months for the SYF pieces and I have saw improvements amongst u ppl and yeah Great Job in that...many have put in alot of efforts and we could all see it...for those who did not(these are only afew who frequently pon)...hope u noe what u did wrong do not repeat that next year....
Maybe to those who pon they will tink that aiya onli I pon onli mah no big deal...CO so big anyways... U ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG! I stress again...CO is a group not a solo...thats y in a group everyone is crucial...no matter who, skills or whatever...U are crucial...U make up the CO...U are the CO... Although some of you cant play that well, u could still try your best, put in most of your efforts... and by not poning is showing appreciation to your comrades who did not run away...
This paragraph is to the people who slacks in Xiaozu:
Since you are putting in the same amount of time in CO as the others who are doin well, y dun u put in ur most efforts in doing it? 一不做,二不休. 要做就要做到最好. Dun waste ur precious time in xiaozu doing meaningless stuffs...
Now back to the whole CO in all...guess u all need some fighting spirit for SYF man... now just tink about urself...about the others de thoughts throw into the rubbish bin...bing bang bong thud into the rubbish bin...yeah...its all about urself if u wanna do it...do u want urself to practice under the open space exposed to the Sun? Do you want to do some fund raising cauz the school dun want to give us money? Do u wish to change all the instruments into newer or better ones? Think about it... A very irresponsible but true stuff I must say...Its not gonna be my problem if u all get swety by practicing under the sun or get lousy instruments next yr after SYF...I will just say bye bye and bless u then go for my O lvls...at most I get blamed for poor leading lah....serious....Its all about urself...want all these to happen to you? Think about it....
I believe u all got the potential to get a Gold or even a GWH for SYF next yr... we all have pro people and funds for good instruments... now it just lies with U and UR attitude... think about it man...
-Cheers!
CM TCH
