Wow, ppl have been really blogging about co stuffs nowadays..
It's been years since i've blogged in co blog (:
My motive for today, look down please.
在2007与2006年, our seniors fought hard for SYF, just for GWH. It is to make us proud, as well as the sch being proud of our results (:
Everyone have been practicing hard for it and practices were increasing week by week.
当比赛快要到了,我们才发觉,时间真得过得很快。
到了比赛当天,大家都非常兴奋,紧张。大家都抱着很大的希望,希望我们能取得好成绩。
When the results were announced, many seniors cried. We did not meet our goals, really very sad. And we were just away from GWH by 1 mark, just a MARK.
Alumni's who came back to watch us felt the pain in us, as well as our teacher in charge.
What I wan to tell you guys is that, our seniors were really very sad over the results that year. I dun wan to see the same thing happening this year again. Hence im writing all these stuffs. They are putting all their hopes in us cos they cant participate in SYF anymore, all they can do is to come and support us next year, during our syf. So we should work hard and not let our seniors, our teachers and conductor down.
For the past few weeks, I've noticed that late comers were increasing tremendously. I can see the disappointment in conductor's face. He's trying hard to help us yet 我们不争气。
Let's work hard from today onwards. SYF is just around the corner. Everyone plays an important part in the orchestra. Time flies, let's shall not make anyone disappointed! (:
-ShiJing
