Why must you vote 5 stars for Xu Rit? Cuz he says that he has personality! Don't believe? Let's see the 2 sides of him! Hahaha (I am really doing this!)

I think this kind of pictures will make girls go crazy over, with his "cute" dimples, as quoted from the link.
Don't believe? Let me show you more. I bet this website will be flooded with girls all over the world, pretty, ugly, fat or slim. Hehehex.

Man with good looks and his flute! Cool right?!
There, you see. Girls go crazy over him.
And he knows muay thai boxing too!
In my opinion, I think this is the hottest picture of all. HAHA.
See, Rit Xu has got personality! So, remember to go to that website and vote 10 times for him everyday okay!
"Do make this a daily habit." Quoted from Kai Xiang.
And plus, he is a very nice senior, who lets his junior do such stuff (of course with his permission) and helps nightwalk for camps for already 2 years after he graduated! So don't hesistate, go vote for him now! Hahahahahahahaha



