Wow it has been a long time ever since I myself updated this blog. Well, I've officially stepped down, a new committee, a new ruling system. I guess whatever I'd like to tell the new comm, I've already sms you guys, so I don't think it'd be nice if I keep repeating myself. (:
The past 1 year was a really memorable one, the fun, joy, laughter we shared, the videos we took when we were bored. I dread those days when I have to go up to lecture you guys when SYF was coming and I'd always feel damn bad after everything. I won't forget those days when we played majong in the CO room and got caught, the way of how we were able to get punished as a whole, to go for detention together. I won't forget the way teachers in school looked down on us before SYF and demoralised everyone. Yet, we didn't give up.
Those trips to the beach/sentosa/Marina Bay and more. How we all jumped into the sea and started singing Winds Cresenti. Hehe. How the juniors encouraged us not to give up. Thank you all, without the help of you guys, I don't know how I can survive through my term as the Chairperson. My dearest juniors, we sec4s have seen you guys from the childish little sec1 kids who do not know anything, to leaders of CCHMSCO. Promise me something, do us proud, and lead CCHMSCO to a greater height. Talk more to Huang Lao Shi and don't ever bully him, or I'll get angry! Haha. Huang Lao Shi has high hopes on us. Don't let him down. Be a more disciplined CO. Learn when to play and when to be serious. Go to Doritale more often and talk to Huang Lao Shi. Haha (okay, that was redundant.) New comm, us seniors have 100% faith in you guys. All the best & we really love you guys.
To my wonderful committee'06, thank you all that you have done for the CO. Thank you all for tolerating my nonsense and all the sacrifices you guys have made. Those outings wouldn't have been a success without you guys and nightwalks wouldn't have been so scary without you all. The comm camp was also great all becuase of you guys and not me. A really big sorry for the times when I can't be there to help you out, when I was supposed to do so. Thanks you for the surprise birthday you guys gave me after one of the practises in school. Thank you to the juniors who bought a cake after SYF to cheer the seniors up at lao pa sat that day. Thank you so much, for giving me such a memorable year in CCHMSCO.
Lastly, thanks to Mingda and Junyuan for all the jokes and craps during CO, although sometimes it went overboard, but all enjoyed it (: Just don't touch the percussion instruments so often, would be better. Hehex
Anyway, words can't express my love for all of you and CCHMSCO. Keep the spirit going and we seniors will definetely come back after the O'lvls and we'll go crazy again.
Have fun, with this last video we took in the past..
