Hello people! I'm back to blogggg~ Sometimes, I think that even though we've only got a gold, but I think I'm contented enough. Never in my life have I seen such a bonded CO. We would rather get punished as a whole for playing some games in CO room, than to see some of our dear friends begin punished. If we've gotten the honours, will all these happen? I would rather it to remain this way, where we share our joy and tears. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad to see you guys crying for these 3 days. I feel sad but yet I realised that you guys do care for the CO. The way we cheered this morning after FRC at the concourse. To see you guys teared once again when the vice-principal was talking to us. To see those hugs all of us exchanged. This is what the honours can't bring us. The gold brought us closer together, to let us realise the importance of each and every member. The love we share for CO, the passion we have, is priceless. I love CO the way it is (though we should do something to the CO room. ha ha) and I just love each and everyone of you. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful time and thanks for the sms-es to console me and not forgetting the cakes! (:
Sentosa and steamboat dinner tomorrow! I can't wait to see you guys again. Once again, I love you all! Study groups coming up, and don't forget, we'll spend our lunch and recesses together again okay! (:
