Hello people, I'll make this short. Though we didn't get what we wanted, I just want to say, I've got the best best best bestestttttt CO one can ever get! I have the best comm who tells me my mistakes, I have the best members that come for practises and not giving me alot of problems, I've got a xiao zu zhang/brother who also does his job! Thank you all. 2 years later, we'll try again. Remeber: there's one thing that only CCHMSCO has. It's the friendship and unity!
Which school has came all the way back to SCH from school just to hear the results? Which CO would buy a cake for the members just to cheer them up and give us a surprise? It's only CCHMSCO. You've given me the BEST BEST birthday present! From dazu that day, where we shared a common wish, till this very day, it's CO which brightens up my life. no I wonder how I am gonna survive my days without CO.

To my top 4: I love you guys. CO cannot survive without you guys.
