HELLO :D
This is my last year in ChungCheng, my last year in CCHMSCO.
I must say it's also, the most fruitful year as a senior.
Next year would be a new journey for me, as well as all sec4s out there.
Will we join co again? Not sure. Will we take part in syf again? Maybe.
BUT
One thing for sure,
There would be no other chinese orchestra as dear to us,
Except Chung Cheng High Main Chinese Orchestra.
CCHMSCO let me learn many things,
How to work together towards a common goal,
How to laugh & cry together.
How the process is actually more important than the result.
How the honours doesnt matter at all.
How to feel contented.
I learnt that the times we spent together, is crucial.
I never knew sitting around, lazing in co room could be a joy.
I never knew walking out under the scorching sun would be humorous.
I never knew standing at bbtea busstops could be something to look forward to.
I never knew how to be a senior
Until CCHMSCO taught me to.
I never knew how to appreciate,
Until CCHMSCO taught me to.
The times we would walk out under the scorching sun,
The times we laze around in co room,
The times we face the whiteboard in co room,
The times we stand around in bbtea busstop.
Every moment, every minute,
Was joy.
Listening to our syf recordings makes me tear.
Is it tears of joy, regret, sadness..
I dont know. All in one, I suppose.
Joy -- because I realised that we've come this far, as one cchmsco.
Regret -- no elaborations needed.
Sadness -- because Im leaving the best co in the whole world.
Because listening to the song,
I felt in the music.
Like I could feel every single one of you inside.
These two songs, are prove of our hard work.
Our effort, our tears, our laughters, our pride.
I've never seen an orchestra,
As united, as bonded as us.
Tell me Im wrong, I'll call you jealous.
Say its not true, I'll say you have no right.
If you can, prove me wrong.
But I know your efforts would be to no avail.
Because:
CCHMSCO: Music of Togetherness.
The One, And Only.
<3
Jamie.
"One person doesn't make an orchestra. Everyone does.
& In CCHMSCO, every single one of you, counts."
