2 MORE DAYS TO SYF!

My view everyday at co.
Im gonna miss it.
A hell lot.
Like what many say,
There's only 2 routes now -- regret, or happiness.
Make the right decision.
Someone told me today.
"Faith"
(:
All the times we laugh/crap during practices,
All the times we take long slow walks out of school.
All the times we gather at 711/pratashop & just talked.
All the times we went crazy together acting like the whole world is ours.
I'll miss it.
I'll miss cchmsco.
I'll miss all my juniors.
I'll miss playing with you all.
I'll miss us.
Here Im taking this chance to thank each & everyone of you for making my 4years in cchmsco a joyful & happy & fun-loving one. Without any of you, the feeling would be different. On the co whiteboard, there's something like:
One person doesnt make up an orchestra.
Everyone does.
& I would like to add:
If any one is missing,
It wouldn't be called an orchestra anymore.
Much less cchmsco.
Half a year of practising the same two songs over & over again. Now's our last race. The final lap.
Lets run it together as one, & finish the race proudly.
<3
Jamie.
