New video uploaded! I can't stop laughing at this. Now currently trying to upload another video, but it's taking damn long. :/ Enjoy this first and practise your Qin Bing Ma Yong hor! Hopefully the powerpoint was motivating enough, I'll try to make it even better the next time. Haha CO taking up too much of your time? I'm trying to make a study group on Fridays! Anyone interested do msg me or just come to my class at 2nd lvl of new block at school at 1.15pm! Then we will go somewhere condusive for studying like.. Subway at marina Square! (: Tag or something yeah. And Saturday after dazu practise we can all go walk walk in town too!
好 WITH PASSION, 学 WE LEARN. 力 WITH PERSEVERANCE, 行 WE STRIVE.
吹 WE BLOW. 拉 WE BOW. 弹 WE PLUCK. 打 WE STRUCK.
Study hard, play harder, play your instruments hardest.