Yo people~ I'm back to post. Audition today wasn't that bad, I realised that all sections had some typical mistakes. Most of the members made those mistakes. Shall get into more details when you guys get back your 'report slip' which will be most probably the 1st or 2nd dazu we'll be having when school reopens. CO camp just ended 2 days ago! I hope everyone enjoyed it! Hope nightwalk was errr... scary enough? Haha. What I wanted to say, I've already said them before break camp! We must jiayou together for SYF! Saturday practises will be starting soon, do keep your Saturdays free. Maybe we can go for lunch after practises or go walk walk in town! School reopens next Wednesday, remember to buy white shoes, I know Royal Sporting house is having an offer, and don't break school rules! =DDD
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Get good results and bring honour to CCHMSCO! Alot of our seniors all get 10 or below for O'lvl de wor.. =D
树上有只小黄鸟~!!! 哈哈哈
